Provide basic emergency life support
FREE Course Upgrade! From only $120
3hrs plus online theory. Allow 3.25hrs with registration
This course is now included in the HLTAID003/HLTAID011 Provide first aid course. Please select this course if you require qualification for HLTAID002.
The HLTAID002 course was previously known as Level 1, Emergency first aid and basic first aid. Receive a FREE upgrade to our HLTAID003/HLTAID011 course, run in a shorter duration to other providers in our innovative streamlined training package.
This course is generally required for those working in the police force or security industry.
This course is available at all locations across Melbourne and Sydney, by booking into the HLTAID003/HLTAID011 course, which includes HLTAID001/HLTAID009 and HLTAID002/HLTAID010.
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support is delivered as part of the HLTAID003 Provide first aid course.
- Receive a FREE course upgrade - book into HLTAID003 3hr course
- Still the same duration as other providers for a higher qualification
- 3.25 hour practical assessment
- From $120pp - watch calendar for any occasional discount classes
About the training delivery
Online Theory Component
- You will be required to complete online study prior to the training day
Practical Assessment Component
- In your practical component you will need to complete a theory test (all multiple choice questions) and practical exercises, you will be assessed by your trainer and have to be marked as competent to pass for your qualification.
- Practical exercises are usually done in groups or pairs and may involve putting people in the recovery position and practicing CPR on manikins on the floor.
Participants assessed as being competent in all assessments will receive:
- A Statement of Attainment in HLTAID003 Provide first aid, including HLTAID001 and HLTAID002.
You can read our Terms and Conditions and the procedure for Feedback & Complaints in our Student Handbook.
Select 'Book Course' to view our calendar for course dates in your area, or complete the form below if you are interested in a private booking at your workplace.
Anyone with a fever or history of fever and acute respiratory infection (with at least one of the following symptoms: shortness of breath, cough, runny nose or sore throat) should also defer enrolment until they are well.